To keep your data online, you need to configure and manage your server and the infrastructure that supports it. Between these two activities, you could find yourself spending hours on management and not on your core business.
To help, Steadfast offers managed colocation services, including:
- System administration - Covering a wide range of tasks including OS reinstalls, security updates, installation of supported software, and network troubleshooting, our System Administration service is a flexible option for day-to-day colocation management. The monthly service includes unlimited system administration and best effort support for unsupported software every month.
- Physical hardware assistance - Providing unlimited support for hardware installation and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring with proactive response - Our reliable Zenoss monitoring system will monitor various services and resource usage levels on your colocated hosting plan, alerting our team of expert support technicians of any issues or service outages that may occur.
- Server backup and restore - Our managed backup service offers 200GB of disk space for FTP/Rsync or R1Soft backups, which can be fully configured by our support staff for peace of mind and outstanding data security. We also have additional server backup options available.
- Managed networking equipment - We configure and monitor your switches, routers, and firewalls for traffic spikes, latency changes, packet loss, configuration changes, logged errors/issues, and general uptime and availability, ensuring that your equipment is performing to its best at all times.
System administration and physical hardware assistance can also be used on-demand at $30 per quarter hour.
To find out more about managed colocation services, contact us, send us an email, or call 312-602-2689, option 2. You can also get basic pricing or submit an order via our service builder.