Welcome to 2014. It’s the New Year and time to celebrate and reflect on the accomplishments from last year. It is also time to take stock of the opportunities that will pave our path for bigger and better things in the upcoming year.
2013 was an extraordinary year for Steadfast. It is amazing how quickly 12 months have passed. We would like to thank our customers, employees, partners and vendors for all of your help in making 2013 such a great year.
Reflections from 2013
Expansion of the Steadfast Team
- While most companies were on hiring freezes, we were able to increase our staff in every department.
Rebranding of Steadfast
- We recreated our company’s identity to help reflect the growth and evolution of our organization. This included changes to the brand’s logo, colors, name and messaging.
- We introduced our “Always there” message - We deliver the highest levels of availability and are with you every step of the way - designing, engineering, monitoring and adapting our solutions to meet your changing needs.
- Redesign of Steadfast.net - We launched the redesign of our website. The comprehensive redesign marks our first significant overhaul in eight years, with easy to find information on services and an innovative Service Builder.
- The introduction of our new branding created increased brand awareness and better connection to our customers, which has been instrumental to our success.
Channel Partner Program
- Steadfast introduced the new Channel Partner program for affiliates, IT consultants, resellers, MSP’s and system integrators. Partners will be able to offer Steadfast’s entire suite of products and services to their customers.
Increased Acquisition of Customers
- We have continued to increase our customer base and have acquired some great new clients this year.
Sneak Peak for 2014
Increased Office Space
- Steadfast is continuing to grow. The increase of our client base brings the addition of new team members, and the need for additional space. The new office space will be ready by the end of the first quarter.
- Over the next few years, we plan to expand our geographic footprint to various locations within the United States. Our next location is set to open this year on the east coast.
- This marks a new phase in the growth of Steadfast. We have established ourselves as one of the leading IT Infrastructure providers in Chicago, and we’re now going to replicate this into other markets to push further growth.
- We will continue to update and enhance our website to provide the best user experience possible.
- Upcoming changes include a new order form and service builder enhancements.
New Microsoft Product Offerings
- Steadfast will now be offering Microsoft packaged solutions that will include deployable, SQL, Exchange Sharepoint and Hyper-V options.
F5 BigIP Load Balancer and Firewall Services
- Look for the introduction of this high performance platform which will allow our customers to consolidate devices while saving management costs, electricity, space, cooling, and have 99.999% uptime.
Here's to a wonderful and prosperous 2014. Happy New Year.